FLOWER EXTRACT - B'LURE BUTTERFLY PEA
b'Lure is a super concentrated liquid extract with an incredible ability to change colour from blue to purple and pink!
- A SUPER blue concentrated extract from the Butterfly Pea Flower.
- Minimal taste and aroma perfect for craft cocktails
- 100ml makes 20-30 drinks = SUPER cost effective
- Dropper top dispenses 1.5ml add 2-4 squirts per drink
- Shelf stable for 3 years - Refrigerate once open
- Each bottle contains the extract of 130 hand picked flowers
- Make spectacular craft cocktails with no mess, no fuss & no special skills
You can use b'Lure straight out of the dropper just add 2-4 squirts and its done, no mess no fuss and no skills required to make your own craft cocktails at home.
Make blue ice cubes which will melt to pink in cocktails, mocktails or lemonade for the kids. You can also add lemon juice to the ice to make pink or purple ice for a spectacular 100% natural drink.
An edible natural blue food colour is extremely rare in nature. That's why b'Lure is so special. The 3 traditional blue food colours are synthetic or made from coal tar and are linked to ADD in children. One of them is banned in Europe. b'Lure is 100% natural and has been used as a food and drink colouring and health tonic for thousands of years.
When the acidity of b'Lure is altered (by adding lime or lemon juice), the colour changes from blue to purples and pinks. This effect can be affected by the lighting but is most dramatic in natural sunlight.
More Acid = More Pink - The colour is blue at pH 8 to pH 5.5 (if in neutral substances like water, clear spirits or milk). It will change to royal purple at pH 4-5 and to bright pink at pH 2.